It's called "Feminist Theory". The description at the bottom says in Thai, roughly, "feminist literature: exposing the man/unleashing from male domination". I guess it's obvious that feminism is all about struggles against patriarchy but I always find it tiring when we define it and all the work of feminists in relation to man, thereby reducing our purpose and identity in relation to man only. I don't even know if that makes sense. Gloria Steinem is rolling her eyes and asking me to return my feminist card.Dude looks like Gandhi, no? That's why it caught my eye, you know, considering the debate on whether he was a misogynist or an emanicipator of women, it's just a striking image.
The "artgazine" (because it's cooler than "art magazine") also have music which my computer won't play probably because it is ultra smart at detecting shit music before my ears can hear it. I used to put it down to good taste but I think it's the IBM. I am curious to listen to this Thaksin thing because the cover art is kinda cool.
2 comments:
Am I allowed to comment?
Isn't an art zine just a zine?
Action plan, like stat.
No, woman, you are not allowed to comment.
Post a Comment