Tuesday, November 11, 2008

can i haz a philosophy klass?

pants says:
I feel really connected to the universe lately
pants says:
I feel like the universe and I are one
XXXX says:
are you taking drugs!
pants says:
no, I'm serious!!
XXXX says:
why exactly?
pants says:
I don't know
XXXX says:
I am waiting for an explanation
pants says:
it has to do with my horoscope last month
XXXX says:
fuck horoscopes
XXXX says:
sorry continue
pants says:
I dunno ,ihave to think this through
XXXX says:
I won't swear any more
pants says:
no really, Ihave to think this through
pants says:
I have to formulate my tohughts
XXXX says:
formulate them and get back to me
XXXX says:
is it because obama was elected
pants says:
there s no cause
XXXX says:
you were like 'puleeeeaaseeeee universe'
pants says:
it's not like the unvierse is doing what i am asking it to do, but it's more like, see there is always noise and it is always hazy you know, it is always difficult to connect shit with shit [note: TS Eliot reference FTW!!1]
pants says:
oh fuck I don't know
XXXX says:
formulate
pants says:
ok it's like, the promise of no noise, like somewhere beyond yonder there will be less noise
pants says:
as opposed to there is endless noise
pants says:
ya dig?
XXXX says:
dig
XXXX says:
so things are clearer?
XXXX says:
are they becoming progressively clearer as we speak
XXXX says:
or hazy again
pants says:
your face is hazy and ugly
XXXX says:
no need for ugly now
XXXX says:
right, yeah it's like we're coming out of the dark ages
XXXX says:
sure there's hope
pants says:
you're misunderstanding
XXXX says:
ok
pants says:
I should do drugs shouldn't I?
XXXX says:
just once
XXXX says:
if you ever want to, in a neutral environment let me know
pants says:
there are no neutral environments
XXXX says:
alright socrates
pants says:
bite me existentialist
XXXX says:
give me a name
pants says:
Camus?
XXXX says:
did you just google camus
Poojapants says:
no I had to google The Outsider because i couldn't remember his name!
XXXX says:
hahaha
XXXX says:
yeah that'll do

No comments: