Saturday, January 05, 2008

Same Same, but Different

I had turned this blog into my life's pariah, not feeling much urge to write as I lapsed into momentary "what's the point of it all" darkness. While cyber dissidence in Burma ballooned admirably, there was trouble at work over my small, insignificant blog that irregularly published very boring and badly-written tripe. It seemed to me that if I could not write to create change, then why write at all. Streams of consciousness and misinformed political analyses served only to have me eventually take down most of the blog's content, lest it be traced back to my place of work.

After years of being able to only connect nothing with nothing, I figure I might as well continue along the same vein. I am often wrong, I am often unoriginal and I am often unentertaining. Why change, really?

Happy new year.

No comments: