My best friend Gonz leads a poetic life.
Her emails are filled with tales of rejection at the Bovine Sex Club by a travelling carpenter from Germany who looks like Jesus, of betrayal at the hands of a panhandling acquaintance on Bloor Street named Noble, of the way karma manifests itself minutes before Toronto's first snowstorm of the year...
She is a madwoman, this much is true. But she writes realities like they are lucid dreams.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm blushing! I just checked your blog to see what was new and then i see "Meet Gonz" and I blushed my face right off! RIGHT off! hanks Poojie! However, can you maybe change some of the details re:Noble for instance his name and location? T'internet is a wee place you dig? xxxxxxx Gonz
Obviously I mean 'thanks' not 'hanks', I'm not trying to refer to you as some kind of Pooja Patel/ Tom Hanks hybrid THOUGH wouldn't that be funny?
Post a Comment