
The whole thing has a story, and it's a fascinating story as it is my story and probably your story too. As a second-generation Thai, he discovers one day that he knows too little about himself. He sets off to find others named Navin in order to build a connection and discover who he is. He lands in Bombay. In the form of storyboards and a short musical film, he documents his experiences with Bollywood choreographers, a religious mentor, wig makers, guest house owners all named Navin who assist him in his life goal: to form the Navin Party. I do not know what this Navin Party does exactly, I assume it unites Navins for the sake of unification.
1 comment:
A Pooja party! Now that's definitely something that I'd like to see. Your post reminds me of the time Lorenzo came over for tea. He'd just bought Sam, and might I say he was an extremely curious beagle, even back then. Those were the days.. Lorenzo, Sam and I would sit around the fireplace, telling such colourful stories of unexpected kitchen surprises and muffin miracles. Sometimes when it got real late we'd sneak upstairs and pretend to be carpenters, banging away on the wooden floor of the attic with our shoes and any other old things we could find lying around that would make a loud 'thud' when we brought them down on the dusty planks. Sometimes I'd hit Sam right on the tail just to see what Lorenzo would do. Haha. As you can imagine things got pretty wild up there. Anyway, I hope that you are well. All the best to you on your journey of self discovery
Post a Comment