Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quickie updates

Because now I know people actually read this blog.

Don Muang Airport and Suvarnabhumi airport under emergency decree, navy and airforce brought in to clear out protesters insteado f the army even though the navy are like "but... we don't really know how". Suggests problems within army. [Link]

Earlier today, tanks came out of the barracks suggesting that there would be a coup and then a couple hours later they went back in. Like groundhog day, but with artillery and shit. Suggests, again, problems within the army (one person ordering one thing while another orders something else) (this also happens sometimes when I go to the bar and ask for whiskey soda but instead get rye ordered by someone else). I have no link for this factoid, but just trust me on it. I have many other newses which are interesting and come from sources who are on watchlists and blacklists but I don't want to get detained under the internal security act and so I can't type it here. Sorry.

Meanwhile, PAD thugs at the airport vow not to go anywhere even if the navy and airforce pop by for a visit. They say they will use "human sheilds" to deter them. OK, so really, what the hell is the difference between them and terrorists? I mean, they are armed, they hijacked an airport and they are prepared to sacrifice themselves. Am I in fucking Iraq???? [Link]

OK, but here is the most horrific of all newses guys, are you prepared for this? The Korean Pop concert is being canceled. NOOO!!!!!! [Link]

No comments: