Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Disappearance of Vickie Vixen and Felicity Fox

I was almost disappointed at this Friday's edition of crappy Bangkok Post weekend magazine "Guru". It failed to include the Pillow Talk column written by none other than super-modern-Thai-babes Vickie Vixen and Felicity Fox (I really hope thats their real name...) Nothing gets me more riled up than that Sex-and-the-City-stylee column and I was really looking forward to hurling glass objects against the wall on Friday morning. Alas, twas not to be. I secretly love being offended by the Vixen and the Fox, I feel a great sense of loss that they are no longer in print. I find it hilarious that they think of themselves as empowered, "Westernised" Thai women yet they consistently say the most unfeminist things. I'd love to slap them across the face with a stiletto.

Guru does not have an online edition of their publication and so the world at large are spared of the atrocities committed to women by the column.

No comments: